Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ: Day 5 / Activity 1 - AGAINST THE ODDS

Three things that are Important to me

My family is Important to me because they 
cheer me up , they take care of me , 
when I get hurt they 
help me get better and they
 always loves me.

My friends are important to me 
because they make me laugh , 
they make me happy and they 
play with me.

People’s kindness is important to 
me because when they are kind 
they make me happy , joyful and 
it makes me feel good instead of bad.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nehan,

    Those are really important things you've chosen, I really like "People's Kindness" being one, I think it's important all the time for everyone to be kind. It awesome that you have gone into detail about each thing you've chosen and given great reasons why they are important to you.

    I hope you're enjoying the break and having lots of fun with your family. Have you enjoyed the SLJ activities so far? Have a look at the other fun SLJ activities you might want to try. I’m looking forward to seeing your next post.

    Daniel :D

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about