Pages

Thursday 24 March 2022

My Pet Slime Summary

  

This book is called My Pet Slime.                                                                       By Courtney Sheinmel and Illustrations by Renee Kurilla. 

Summary

The main character is a Girl named Piper. The story starts at Piper's school. At school the subject was Show and Tell. Her friend was last and he talked about hes hamster. She wanted a pet too but she is allergic to almost all the animals. When she got home she was sad. Piper likes slime so she came up with an idea to make a pet out of slime. 

Review

I found this book on Epic. The book has a "read to me" feature. I give this book a 5 out of 5 because it was easy to read the book and I liked how Piper found a way to deal with her problem. I recommended this book to kids because it is a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about