Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Pen Pal Writing

17.08.2020
Dear Pen Pal,

My name is Neha and I'm 10 years
old. I have one brother, and he is older
than me. Do you have any brothers or
sisters? If yes then are they older and
younger than you? We are a family of four.
Both my parents are working and my brother
is a motor mechanic. My family comes from Fiji.
I was born in Fiji. 

I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I go to Edmund
Hillary School and I am in year 5. There are 30
students in my class. I like going to school and
my favourite subject is Maths. My teacher’s name
is Manpreet and she is from India. I really like her.
My favourite sports are soccer and tennis. I play
everyday during breaks in school. I also play in the
park close to my house. 

My cousins come to my house too. In New
Zealand there are lots of amazing and
attractive places like Skyline Gondola, Huka falls, Mt Ruapehu, Sky Tower and many more. I have
been to these places with my family and I really
enjoyed it. My favorite place is Skyline Rotorua.

I hope to hear from you sometime. 
Take care in the lockdown in Auckland.

Best wishes
Neha 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neha,
    Excellent go at writing a letter to a pen pal for the first time. It does not sound like it's your first time. Such a pro. Next time add a bit of more questions in your letter to ask your pen pal. Great letter.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about