Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

Pepeha

 


This is the last task I will post on 2021. I hope you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

We are learning to speak clearly when sharing our learning. There were two parts to this task. The first part was to record our pepeha and make it into a QR code. The second part was to go on scratch and do our pepeha on there. The first pepeha was in the language that was from our culture. The second one was in maori.

Click here to see what Scratch is. You can watch a tutorial when you go on the create page.

The challenge I faced in the first part was that my pepeha in the language I speak was incorrect. When I went home I got it corrected by my mother.  The challenge in the second task was that I wasn't to good in maori. My teacher helped me correct it.

I really liked this task because people could learn more about me and get to know me better.

Wish you all the best. Stay safe. Have a great day.
Goodbye

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Neha

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Ka mau te wehi! It looks amazing!! It is fantastic to hear that you got help from your mother and teacher asking for help is really important as it helps us learn. It was fantastic to see that you included the link for scratch so your fellow bloggers can see what it is about. Well done!!!

    Are there any tips you can give to your fellow bloggers who would like to complete this task?

    Remember to have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about